Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Randomness

Queen of the M & Ms. I have had an enormous bag of these in my room for about 4 days now and I haven't eaten a single one. They are for potty training treats. So proud of myself! Bo wants to earn them as well and since he already knows how to go potty, we are working on his S's. If I notice him trying hard to say them with his tongue in, he gets one too. He is really trying hard. He can sing the entire ABCs with his tongue in. It helps that he clenches his teeth together for the whole song, but it's all about the effort. Not to mention way cute!

Speaking of way cute, as we got close to our house today, Katy yells "yogurt, yogurt!" pointing out the window. Really, yogurt? What she meant was "goat, goat!". There are a yard full of goats close to us and I guess that's what she hears when we talk about it.

Remember when the pedicure lady shaved off the skin of my big toe? That was almost 3 weeks ago and it's just starting to feel better. Until.....our refrigerator was making a weird noise so we pulled it out to see what it was. Have you ever done that? It's nasty under there! I threw down a wet rag and started rubbing with my foot to get the goo off. Well, it rubbed off all the healed part of my toe and it feels like the first day again. Crap! I went to the gym and decided to mix it up by doing things that wouldn't require actual steps. I rowed, did machines and then headed to the bikes. They were all full. They are never full. I had to do the treadmill. Ouch! Once your toe is numb, it no longer matters so I just finished it even though the bikes eventually cleared. Bob would be so proud! Speaking of Bob, I'm still trying to keep up with his challenges. Today was to do 75 bicep curls and 75 tricep rows. I did them and my arms feel like jelly. I'm sure tomorrow will totally suck. But hey....I'm doing this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a single M & M touched your lips? Way to go! I am so impressed with your determination to get fit - even when it hurts! You are my inspiration, totally. Dacia

Camille said...

I want to do bob's challenges with you. Tell me how to find out about them.

Plus, you are amazing that you didn't eat a single M&M. They're not my fav, and I'm sure I would have still eaten at least 1 by now. :)

Leslie said...

Excellent work, M&M Queen.

Krista Darrach said...

Good for you with the M&M. I haven't eaten ANY sugar in over 3 years... that's crazy!

I've gotta find bob's challenges....and do them too.

Lulu said...

I love the clenching teeth talking. I am very impressed with you. No M&M's, no skin... and still going!