Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Random Thoughts

Yesterdays workout hurts today. My glutius maximus hurts! Which bring me to my first random thought. Is there a glutius minimus?? So I went to the gym anyway and ran really well. I love when it feels good and you just wanna go one more lap. Second random thought - why do you run better if you just stare at one spot? Maybe it's just me, but it totally works like that. The rest of the day was filled with laundry. Yuck. Then I got an email that brings me to my third random thought - What are "good shoes"? When your kid is going hiking or something, they always say "bring good shoes". What does that mean?? Are my kids shoes not good enough? Do people have their "good shoes" put away in some shiny box that they only bring out when told to? This seriously stresses me out. What if they aren't good enough? Then what??

Tonight is the Biggest Loser which I never miss. Except that tonight is also our scout planning meeting. I really don't like meetings. Can I just let you via email what I have going on? I guess not. I also have had so much fun being friends with Bob on FaceBook. He does daily challenges that are sort of doable and sometimes not, but it's still fun.

Today we started potty training. She did really well! Dry all morning. The afternoons are too crazy to do much so she has been in a diaper ever since naps. Lets hope for continued success!

3 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Being friends with Bob on facebook? Bob who? From the biggest loser? Hmmm. Or a scout person? I'm confused.
I wanna be facebook friends with Bob from the biggest loser...and Jillian too!
I love the biggest loser...
Hope you had it recorded to watch later.
~Krista

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the potty training! If you didn't get The Biggest Loser recorded, go to hulu.com and watch it there.

Jake and Jenny said...

We definitely don't have any "good shoes" at ourhouse! They get worn out or passed on! That is funny!