Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monday night Yoga

I can't remember much about Monday, that was a long time ago! I know we had FHE after a fantastic dinner of Penne Spaghetti. Our Family Home Evening was about making the home more like a temple. Gotta keep trying, right?

Earlier, Heather had invited me to go to a yoga class at 8 pm. I'm not much of a nighttime exerciser, but I wrapped things up at home and decided to give it a try. I thought we were warming up, but that never stopped. Yoga is a bunch of warming up. It wasn't as hard as I had thought and it was harder than I thought. Make sense? I didn't sweat or anything, but the poses were a little challenging sometimes. At one point I kept falling and looked at Heather kind of giggling and the instructor caught me. She says in her little microphone "Did you know laughing in yoga is allowed? It is. It's ok to laugh!" Good thing for me! I also would need to become familiar with the names of the poses. She would call out the new pose and I would have to wait, look around at what every one else was doing and then copy. I will say, I am sore now. It was a little hard to drive this morning. Picking my foot up from pedal to pedal took some concentration. I would probably go back, I liked the instructor and that always helps.

1 comment:

Heather said...

yeah your going back? I may try the 8:30 one on Friday morning if you are game for it.