Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Happy Birthday to my Mom! It's no secret that I have the best mom in the world. I didn't always feel that way, but as I grew and matured, I realized that mom's usually do know best. I'm in debt to my mom up to my eyeballs. I don't mean that monetarily. She has done more favors and acts of service for me and my family than I could ever repay. She is not your typical grandma. No rocking chairs and knitting going on here. (Not that there's anything wrong with that..he he) She is a tiny little spitfire who burns up the floors on salsa night and could out hike me any day. She can keep up with my 9 little rugrats for days. She sews our rips and paints all our little projects. She's my taxi when I just can't make it somewhere and is always the cheerleader in the stands for my kids events. My kids will tell you she makes the best rubber pancakes ever! She is definitely and example of someone I can aspire to be. She is most beautiful both inside and out....I love you and Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

Happy Bithday to your Mom! Mom's are the best!

Camille said...

What a nice little tribute to your mom.

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Tina! I can ditto what a great mom and grandma you are. You're awesome!

Heather said...

Hey I met you mom at Pinewood Derby and she was very sweet.