Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bo turned 4!!

Today is Bo's fourth birthday! I love planning parties for the little ones. Some simple cupcakes and frozen pizza, a day out in the water and they are thrilled. When planning for his party, I only planned for the 8 children we invited. Duh. I completely forgot the sibling of those 8 children, which were officially invited and of course, my OWN 2 kids. This morning I made a panic run to Wal Mart to get all the things I forgot or didn't think of. The party went really well. Alicen let us borrow her little blow up pool and Grandma and Grandpa Whitley got Bo a slip and slide for his birthday. They loved it! After a while in the sun, we brought them in for pizza and the opening of gifts. All the kids put their gift to him right on or in front of him and I think even helped open some of them. It was shear chaos. I'm pretty sure his favorite gift of the day was the six pack of Bakugan, which was also from G +G Whitley. I almost couldn't get him back outside after that one. Most of the Moms stayed and visited which always makes a party more fun! They also helped put everything back together, not a bad thing there either! I think it was a grand time and he was completely satisfied with his party!





I wouldn't normally do the candles outside, but their towels were all wet and we could barely get them out of the pool again anyway.

Bo and Katy. He is finding it funny to eat Diego's head.






Saydie


Katelyn


Jason and Bo


Little Lainey


Braydon


Kylie and Katy


Lainey and Braydon


This was Katy in the beginning. Not too thrilled about getting wet.


Bo opening his slip and slide



This was the beginning of opening up presents.


This is how it ended. I gave up.


Bo admiring his new pack of Bakugan. Birthday complete!

8 comments:

Camille said...

You have some great pictures there.

Tammy said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Bo!

Anonymous said...

i just love how Katie and Bo stick together! What great presents - I love the Slip 'n Slide. Can we play with it at the next Bunko? Dacia

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Bo! Looks like a great party. :-)

Jake and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Bo! Tanner had such a fun time!

gena said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for letting
Saydie come celebrate with you-she loved it!

Lulu said...

Yes, thanks for the invite- my kids had a grand time. They are still wearing the sunglasses...

Shelli said...

That's it, I'm buying a new camera! The boys had so much fun. Thanks for letting Jason in on the action.