Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

Bo woke up this morning with no fever..woohoo! Let's hope it stays away. Yesterday it stayed down as long as he was on medication. As soon as that wore off, it went right back up to 104.8. Too scary for me. I had Bunko at my house last night so it was a little stressful not knowing if I should take him to be seen and cancel Bunko or let him ride it out and go on as scheduled. Lucky for me I have great friends. A girl in my ward is a nurse and she assured me that as long as the fever was coming down, I shouldn't worry too much. I also had a friend agree to have Bunko at her house if I needed to. See how blessed I am!

Bunko was fun. We were missing 4 girls which is stinky, but we had a nice time. Katy was a pain in the rear. Glade had to go the the big girls choir concert so he wasn't home to take her. Dinner was great, I ate wayyyy too much. I made a jello cake that needed more jello, but I LOVE jello cake. Everyone stayed till about 10:30 or 11 then I headed to bed. Glade gave up his spot for Bo again. He slept through the night and I never needed to give him more medicine. It was nice to wake up to a clean house too! Hopefully Bo's fever will stay down because Costco is calling me. Plum out of milk. I have one more birthday party to throw tomorrow for Rhett along with his last soccer game then I'm free and clear for a while. Beautiful!

5 comments:

Heather said...

never say you are free and clear because it will sneak up on you.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Bo is feeling better. Your kids are so sweet. I miss Rhett's hugs at church and cub scouts.

Jake and Jenny said...

I love Jello cake too! Glad to hear Bo is feeling better, Tanner is itching for a friend to come play we will have to have him come play next week.

Camille said...

Oh, I just love bunko. AND Katy was not a pain in the rear--I loved every single minute of her being with us. What a cutie she is with just darling dimples. :) I love dimples.

p.s. I ate way too much too.

Leslie said...

Katy was a doll. It was fun to watch her eat her cake with her hands, wipe them off, then go at it again. It was good to see Glade again, too. I'm so glad Bo is feeling better. Whew. Thanks for hosting Bunko in spite of all the uncertainty!