Monday, February 16, 2009

The End of the Day

My day ended much better than it began. Right after school I headed all the boys over for haircuts. I don't know why, but I get easily agitated when people need haircuts. It's a weird thing but I always get along better when their hair is cut. After haircuts, we rushed around and headed out to get Chelsey to Krew practice and Rhett to his soccer game. We were so rushed that I forgot I was in my slippers and wore them to Rhett's game. Rhett's game was COLD!!! Even with jackets and blankets, we were freezing (me and mom). While I was leaving home, Katy was having a rough time so I kept yelling for Whitley to come down stairs to get her. On my way out the door, I told Brooklyn to go upstairs and get her so Katy would be happy. Not too far into the game Nick calls and says they can't find Whitley. Not possible. I saw her there. I knew she was tired so I told him to really check her bed and closet and the tub. He did and called back and said she wasn't anywhere. I gave him a few ideas and still nothing. Strange. Now I'm worried. Whitley doesn't do much and she would never just leave, never. Now I'm torn with do I leave the game to go home and look for her? What if she isn't there? They had called a few friends and no one knew anything. I was talking to my mom about the possibilities and decided I should probably head home. Then Nick called again "did she go babysitting?" He was going through the caller ID to find a number and noticed Bro. Allen's cell phone number. I totally forgot she was doing that. They had come to get her while I was getting hair cuts. Weird and Scary.

To end the night HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT!! He didn't get much of a birthday unfortunately. He did get exactly what he asked for and then some, but no big fuss made. We didn't even have cake or sing to him. He said it was OK since he is having a party next weekend. I still felt bad.

No comments: