Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing like a Deal

There are few things that feel as satisfying as getting a good deal. OK, there are a lot, but in the venue of shopping....I took Whitley out to lunch to In and Out. Not my fav but we had a gift card and she had never been. She sided with me in "it's just a hamburger". After, we skipped on over to the mall. It was too hot to be walking around the outside mall, by the way. She is great to shop with. Not too picky and very price conscientious. The deals of the day went like this:

Aeropostale - $10 jeans for Nick and Whitley (except she didn't get any because she didn't LOVE the way the fit). See how great she is!
Wet Seal - $10 jeans for Whitley that she did love!
Pumpkin Patch - (possibly my new favorite store) I can't afford anything here, but the clearance items are great. I got two "hunter/wilderness" themed onesies and some really cute little shoes all for $12. A gift for a neighbor.
Bath and Body - $3 hand soap (I missed the 4/$10) I might have also found my new favorite scent, Wild Honeysuckle.
Payless - really cute shoes that were NOT a great deal, but I love! Happy Birthday to me! We also found a really cute pair of flip flops for Whitley and since they didn't have the size we needed, they sent us to a different store with a $3 off coupon. Nice!

I even got to have a short half hour nap before I went and got the kids. Pretty good day!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I had to double check the date, thought I missed your birthday! Still a few more days... I love those days when you have a great deal high-

Kristine said...

I love great deals too! I am totally with you on the In-n-Out Burger thing. It cracks me up that people will drive hundreds of miles to go there. Whatever! Happy Birthday to you too!

Heather said...

great deals. I may have to run over there.