Monday, February 9, 2009

Loving the Weather

What a wonderful cold, windy, rainy day! I could live somewhere where this was a regular occurrence without any problem. Other than my stupid muddy street, it makes my day. I had every intention of going to the gym this morning, I haven't done ANYTHING since the 10k last Saturday. Not good. But I didn't. I tried to justify myself by thinking - if I stay busy at home, that's a good reason to not go. I did stay busy, very busy. That actually was a great thing. After a house full two days in a row, my home needed some serious attention. Feels good to get things done. Still have laundry, of course, that NEVER ENDS! But my kitchen looks great and my floors are clean and most the laundry is clean. I spent a big chunk of the morning upstairs looking for the lost $40 from Rhett's birthday. Stinkin kid laid it on a couch Saturday night and now he can't find it. It really bugs me that I couldn't find it. I went through everything. Now the question is, who took it - or - what stupid place did he stash it and not remember? I really think it's the first, but I tore apart all their rooms and couldn't find it so I just don't know. Very frustrating that that is even an option.

Bo and Katy are in the tub for the second time today. It's really kind of like playing puzzles or toys or something, they just like to play in the tub. But today I decided to put Katy in undies and work on that. I kind of forgot and after dinner she says "pooh" but I knew she had peed. I asked her where she went and she said on the couch. Sure enough. Lucky for leather couches, but Whitley's school notebook was soaked! Sorry Whit. Not sure what to do about that, she has lots of notes in there. Well, gotta go watch the Bachelor. It's supposed to be family night, but that hasn't been working so well on Monday's so we have tried to on Wednesdays but that is sketchy as well. Just waiting out soccer season. Tomorrow I SO am going to the gym!

1 comment:

Heather said...

watching the Bachelor right now too. I can't believe you like this weather. yuk. Maybe you will find the $40 with the church key, good luck with that. :)