Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to me! Ok, so it's not my birthday yet, but on Tuesday when it is, there won't be a whole lot going on. I decided to throw myself a party. Not much of one, but at least I can say I had one. A small group of us went out to dinner to Red Robin then off to laser tag. No, I'm not too old! I did pretty well actually. Out of 41 people, I came in #13. Glade was #6. If I were being totally honest I would also admit that there were probably 15 little boys in there under the age of 12. Whatever. It was a really nice night. After Stratum, we went to Nielson's for some frozen custard. Yummy in my tummy! Of course the conversation is always the best part. Thanks to all my friends. It's actually been really great because on Thursday I got to spend the evening with all my bunko friends, on Friday my old friends, Saturday my new friends and tomorrow with my family. I think I just about covered it. Who could ask for anything more?? It's great to be 38!


Glade and me on my 38th birthday.

Matt and Shelli Allen, Jake and Jenny Johnson, Laurie and Glade, Julia and Jason Stolworthy

This is totally out of place, but I took this today just messing around. She just finished eating pizza and saw me with the camera so she immediately climbed up and started posing. Even dirty she is darling!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy almost birthday.

Lulu said...

I had such a good time. Jason and I were still laughing through the ride home about bits and pieces of our enlightening conversation! And darling is the perfect word to describe Katy.

Jake and Jenny said...

It was so fun! Ok I totally stink at Lasar Tag but it was really fun night.

Tammy said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I'm glad you planned your own party. That way you get to do just what you want! By the way, you and Glade both look great and katy is darling!