Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weirdest Thing

I woke up this morning just really bothered. I had several very depressing dreams last night and I couldn't shake them. I was fighting tears all morning about a stupid dream. My eyes are welling up as I'm typing, sheesh. I know I'm a little hormonal right now, but this has been really strange. I just kept telling myself it's a dream for heaven's sake! Still I just felt like crying. I had playgroup at my house today so I could not spend the morning moping around on the verge of tears. I decided to pray for help. That didn't seem to be going so well since just about the whole time I was praying, my babies were screaming and banging on my door. How is it when you are trying to do the right thing, stuff like that still happens. I took a deep breath and headed out to face my morning. I didn't give the dream another thought. Again with the tender mercies. He heard me right through the screaming madness of my babies. The morning went really smoothly and for the most part the kids played really well together. Katy was in heaven. She doesn't get to go to playgroup so when they were here, she just kept squealing and running around behind them. I was kind of surprised at how much the kids didn't play all together. I thought, what is the purpose of this really, if they don't' all play together? Duh, we Mom's get some quiet time twice a week!
After playgroup we ran to Costco, which I love doing with my little ones. I don't know why it's so fun, but it is. We all came home and napped, which was not long enough. After a crappy night's sleep, I could have used a little more . Today is crazy scout day so I'm off to taxi. I am gonna hit the gym and get some good adrenaline going. The next 4 days are pretty busy so I'm not sure how much I'm going to make it to the gym this week. Duty calls!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Isn't it nice when we re-realize that Heavenly Father does love us and is always mindful of us!

gena said...

Playgroup is kind of clickish:) The 2 boys, the 2 girls and Kylie. Despite that they all enjoy eacy other and it seems to go remarkable well. Glad they were good for you.