Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Happy Birthday to my very sweet and crazy Brooklyn!



Today she is nine. Brooklyn is really starting to come into her own a little. She has good friends at school and is so great with her little brother and sister. I think Brooklyn tells me she loves me more than any other person I know. She is very smart and is just now learning that she likes to read. Her favorite things to do are sing and dance, play anything Bratz, watch Disney Channel and play outside. Brooklyn has started the cello this year and is continuing her tumbling class. She was also cast as a "jazz elephant" in the Jungle Book for the children's theater. We haven't planned her party yet, I think she wants to wait a few weeks and take some friends to see "High School Musical 3". Her grandma Green took her to lunch on Saturday to Panda Express for her favorite Orange Chicken. Unfortunately today is our busiest evening of the week so we won't be able to celebrate too much. I think I will take her lunch to school today and we can sing to her, she would like that. We Love You Brooklyn!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Brooklin! I remember when you were born. Your mommy was so happy to have another beautiful girl!
Les.

Heather said...

what a fun day. You must have a birthday at your house like once a month. You really are super mom.

Jake and Jenny said...

We just love Brooklyn! She has been such a sweet friend for Rebecca. Having them both in my primary class they really are two peas in a pod! They crack me up. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!