Friday, September 5, 2008

New York Jeans



These are officially my "New York Jeans". I went to return the jeans that were too big, but they didn't have the size right under that so I tried the next size even smaller. I just wanted to see how close I was getting. I got 'em on! Not very comfy, but I could get in them. So I have dubbed them my "New York jeans", meaning by the time I go to NY, they will be my comfy jeans. Today I feel a little recommitted with something to focus on. I would totally love it if they were a little big by then, but I will stay with little steps. I'm officially at 40 lbs right now. I gotta get over this little hump and back on track. I am determined to like myself in the pictures I take this holiday season!

3 comments:

gena said...

So cool! Congrats. As dedicated as you are I'm sure they will be big:)

Heather said...

Woooo Hooooo! So great!

Lulu said...

Cute jeans. Fight on!