Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Circle

Just some cute things I wanted to get down for my own purposes. Katy and Bo were eating lunch so quietly. They were both staring at the TV while they ate, bad habit, I know. When they weren't watching TV, they would just look at each other and smile. Bo would offer her one of his chicken nuggets then not give it to her. He thought that was pretty funny. She didn't really care one way or another. The kissing was prompted by me, but she is just getting to where she will give kisses willingly and often. We all love it!



Watching Clifford



This was Katelyn when I got back Friday after getting haircuts. I was only gone for about an hour. She was not wearing these clothes and she was perfectly clean. I pulled onto our street and there she was, filthy and barefooted out in the middle of the street. Understand that I live on a dirt road so I use the word street loosely. I have no idea what happened to her only that she had pudding all over her face and marker up and down her legs. She was not happy about me taking her picture.




This is her rolling around crying on the floor while I tried to get a good shot.



You can't see the marker on her arm, but it's on both.


Luckily the marker was washable so it came off pretty easily in the tub. You should have seen my tub when I let the water out...YUCK!



3 comments:

Lulu said...

ha ha- I love your street comment- kds don't even know street safty when we are visiting someone who lives on an actual paved street with cars driving on it. My kids are TV watching eaters as well, I have tried to nip that one, but it fails regularly! Love your kids!!!

Heather said...

i say ditto to Julia. Especially the "love your kids" part.

Camille said...

See now, I want to see a picture of the bath water too. lol And that picture of them kissing is the sweetest ever. It reminds me of on Sunday during sacrament meeting, Chase was beeing all teenagery and so I had Trevor go give him a hug. It's hard to stay moody when something like that happens. :)