Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Latest Artwork








These are pictures of Katy's latest artwork. This is on the back of my leather couches. I have only ever caught her doing it once and I smacked her hand. She really did not like that, but obviously she didn't make the connection.




Luckily with a little of this









and two of these






and a whole lotta this






It pretty much came out. I have a few spots on the front and the seat that I'm struggling with. My arm got tired so I gave it a rest for a while. Gotta love that girl.




4 comments:

Kathy said...

NICE!!

Lulu said...

Stinker!!! But glad for magic eraser! Love them.

Heather said...

oh my, what a cute pain in the butt she is. She must be sneaking up on 2?

Leslie said...

What a cute girl! I love magic erasers. Thank heavens for new stuff like that. And WOO HOO on the NY jeans. Rockin.
Leslie