Monday, September 8, 2008

My newfound Powers

I won't elaborate too much on this, but......I have found this new method of persuasion that is a little addicting. You know what they say about power. Anyway, today I got another chance to state my case very politely, (basically, it's my way or no way) and I won! This whole protocol, procedure thing is optional. I am aware that I can't always have my way, but lots of times, for very logical reasons, you can get your way. Where it becomes dangerous is when it's really tempting to try it out again and maybe one more time, etc. I will try to resist the temptation, but it's actually kind of fun! Seinfeld watchers: I'm sure my chart now has the word DIFFICULT written it..he he! I'm OK with that.

2 comments:

Camille said...

K, I want to know about your powers! Seriously--I want to know!

Lulu said...

Do these powers work against husbands too??