Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ready to scream!



This is me today. I'm sure if you followed my blog carefully you could track my "girlie time" easily. Cuz this would be me pretty on schedule. I haven't actually done this yet, almost, but I think I just might by the end of the day. Here is a short summary:

What's wrong with this scenario -

- 100 degree heat

- loose gravel and sand

- the smell of cow manure

- cars flying by

- slanted ground

- no nap

- wind blowing hair in your eyes

- MP3 player falling out of your shorts

- did I mention 100 degree heat?

CRAMPY, HORMONAL GIRL RUNNING!!

I must say I'm rather impressed by my confidence, however stupid and wrong I may be! I'm not sure why I thought I could do this today. But hey, I got in 2 miles. I'm sure that didn't even begin to touch the calories I have eaten in bread today! Yeah, I make some OK bread. So aside from the torture I brought on myself, we have lost glasses, forgotten homework, lying, crying baby who just wants a Binky, a 3 year old that has a "tanker"sore, and a mom looking for a Gypsy bus to kidnap her. Not bad for one day. The silver lining - Tomorrow's another day! (let's just hope not like today!)

I'm going to go put my cute shoes on and go watch a choir concert!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I hope you remembered your camera, but if not, you can blame the hormones. Maybe I shouldn't have come to visit you today so you could have taken a nap!
Les.

Kathy said...

Dude, forget about hormones, that would be me EVERY day if I had to do what you do.

Tairi said...

What I tell my self almost everyday is--tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes! Ha, if only... I like reading all of your posts. You make me laugh. I haven't been on blogs for a while, so I think I just sat here and read yours for about an hour! Your fam is so cute

I agree with Kathy

gena said...

At least yours is hormones. I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how you do it. I get on my broom and fly around way to often;)