Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cute Shoes


I know this is going to sound really weird, however....In my really depressing dream that made me want to cry, there was a small part of the dream where I was shopping for shoes and just couldn't find any. That was NOT what made me want to cry! But, yesterday, I found cute shoes! Now, they are not super cute, oh my gosh kind of shoes, but I really like 'em! The ones shown look black, but mine are brown. I also found some great clearance stuff for Brooklyn's birthday that is coming up. Gotta luv a deal.

Today was playgroup at my house again. We also had to have an Activity Day meeting at the same time so it was a little crazy. The kids seemed a little restless today. Maybe two days in a row isn't the very best thing. Call them for snacks and everything gets good again!

Amidst all the craziness of playgroup I decided to make more bread. We have hardly touched our store bought bread since I started making it. I even used it for sandwiches. I was having a hard time finding bags for them to fit in, so I went online and bada bing bada boom - 100 bread bags being shipped right to my house. Who can't love technology? I also got a bread slicer so hopefully we can really use the bread just like any other. Right now my slices aren't so even or steady.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Are you making all that bread just to make me crazy?!?

I want to see a picture of your new shoes!

Heather said...

Ok I have shoes that look like almost like those and I love them.

Next, the bread is yummy and I just went and bought bread flour so I can make your recipe just how it says. Wish me luck.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the picture...I do better with visuals. =) They are cute!

Camille said...

You can also get bread bags from grains plus--the online food storage shopping lady. Does that make sense? Anyways, that's where I get mine.