Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tears for Jerry

Poor Jerry. I agree with that Dan has his whole life he needs to prepare for, but could you find a sweeter couple than Jerry and Stella?? I just kept thinking that Joelle would step up and offer to go home. Jerry was such a gentleman about the whole thing and looked so GREAT already. He'll be fine I'm sure, but what a sad ending. This season is SOOOO much better than last already. To see them helping each other up the hill. I'm back to feeling like part of a family that just wants each other to succeed. So hoping it stays that way.

I stayed under my points today and even went for a miserable short run. I have no idea why it seems to get harder and harder. However, I found some great 0 point foods. I tried the Progresso soup and it was OK. Definitely OK for 0 points! The MSG? Thank goodness...most of the "light" soups taste like nothing..yuck. Sugar Free Jello Pudding - Chocolate Banana..mmmmm (actually is 1 point) My biggest exciting find....0 point hot chocolate! Why did I not know about this sooner?? The Aspartame?? Yeah, whatever...I'll take my chances for a while if it means I can drink Diet Soda, hot chocolate and pudding! A girl needs what a girl needs.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Joelle is a thousand times better than Vicky, you gotta admit. But I'm with you...she should have gone home, not Jerry. Did you see that he's lost 86 pounds?! He looks great. I love the Biggest Loser. Especially when it makes me cry!

Kathy said...

Even Joe mentioned how much nicer they were to each other this season. So far I'm enjoying this one a lot more than the last one. I think they overdid the Joelle stuff because it was the only "drama" they had to go with, but it was funny when Bob said that he was possessed by Jillian.

Lulu said...

I almost cried when those two were in the bottom two. I actually got right up off the couch with that info! So happy to him and Stella doing so well at home. The team made a good choice.

Jake and Jenny said...

I cried when they were helping the younger guy up the hill. That was so sweet. I thought Jerry looked great after going home! It is a good season so far, except for Bob losing it, that made me cringe!

Jill said...

I don't know if we have met, but I'm friends with the Daimans. I love your post about the biggest loser. I cried last night, How the heck did that happen??? It is a lot better than last time, NO VICKY!!! I'll keep up with your blog and we will see what happens next week :)

Shelli said...

I really thought Joelle would give in too. Everyone hates her anyway. I thought you were ebcouraged to eat ALL of your points. Anyway I am proud of you so keep it up!