Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog Book

Definition - your blog made into a book! This is the website Blurb . It takes your entire blog and "slurps" it into book form. Each entry on a page including any pictures that you posted. Then you can delete entries, combine short ones onto the same pages, add colors, change fonts, add more text or more pictures, etc. Takes a little while to get all the functions down. Even this time I'm still finding new things I didn't know I could do. In the end, they print you either a soft cover or hard cover book. Professionally bound and copywrited! My first one was 80 pages and cost me about $35. Fabulous!! My kids love to look at it, see themselves in it and read what I wrote about them. It has even taken the pressure of scrapbooking off. Now I just post more pictures so when it's all said and done, I have a full color, professional journal and scrapbook. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. I've struggled to keep a journal since I was baptised and this gives me a format that I like, am comfortable with and will be able to put into print form.

Just add another goal for 09. Journaling!