Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Feeling Happy

Ya know some days you just feel grouchy and you don't even really know why? Well today I feel happy and I really don't know why. Not complaining!! Random thoughts that made me smile.

Leslie saying "it's like I live next door" what a fun thought.
Jerel not wanting to intrude on our girls night...thanks!
Taking a shower and reading blogs with no kids..thanks Shelli.
Dishes done..nough said!
Finishing the fitness test at the gym, never happened before.
Chatting with my mom about nothing.
Finding Katy asleep on the lilving room floor.
My room is STILL mostly clean.
Checking in on old friends on Facebook.
Seeing an old picture of myself and being so grateful I don't look like that now.
Slipping my cold feet into my new silky slippers.

I guess there are a few reasons to be happy!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Did you just say Facebook makes you happy? ;)
Love ya.

Jake and Jenny said...

I love those happy days when things just feel right. It makes the other days bearable to know it is just another day!