Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It was only 18 short years ago that I married a super-de-duper, fantabulous hottie! We were tagged as "young and stupid" but we knew better, hence the reason for our song "Still the One". Obviously we have had our ups and downs, but with each down, we come back further up. I still love to just look at him. Makes him uncomfortable, but makes me all squishy inside. My heart jumps just a little when his ringtone fills my ears. The best part of all is knowing that he loves me just the same. We are very blessed to have an enduring love and a great friendship. I love you Glade! Happy Anniversary.

7 comments:

Heather said...

that is so sweet.

Leslie said...

Awww! Are you sure your song isn't "Heard It From a Friend..."? Just kidding! That was a classic radio request moment.

xo and Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe I was around when it all started years ago. Congrats on beating out the skeptics. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Dacia

Unknown said...

I love you baby! I am lucky to be yours......FOREVER!

Jake and Jenny said...

You are the cutest couple! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love anniversaries - it's like a birthday shared with your best friend!!