Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jr. High Sports

Yeesh, I uploaded backwards again! Stephen is playing flag football for the school right now. They totally su- I mean, they still need a little practice. He really enjoys it though and after a few "snap-offs" he got the starting position of center or the snapper. This game he got to go out and represent them as a captain..sniff sniff....so proud!


See the smiles on their faces? I believe this was their first and only touchdown of the day.



Stephen as the "snapper".



My lil' captain.

Pregame huddle for a little pep talk and "HUH!" I love that part.


Nick is running cross country and is the 4th best out of all the schools in our district. I don't have any pictures, but imagine a kid running really fast. No action at all! It's very unfortunate that he hasn't put all the pieces together yet, but got this amazing miracle of them not having a "grade check" at Christmas break, which was when the grading period ended. That would have been his 3rd strike and he would have been done. He was able to run two more races before the axe fell. I just wish he would love something enough to fight for it. So now he is done. Next thing coming up is regular track, maybe he can get it together before then.




2 comments:

Heather said...

I love watching my kids play sports. You are such a great mom to support them, they will always remember you there.

Krista Darrach said...

They are all so big! I miss the games we use to go to! It goes by so fast!!! Enjoy it!