Sunday, January 18, 2009

Forgot to include my little cuties

These were taken at Stephen's game, can't forget these ones! I took the two little ones so they could play at the park. Most games there isn't a park close but I knew there would be here so I thought it would be fun. What I didn't think about was bringing another sibling to help out at the park! I really wanted to watch the game but guess what they wanted to do....Swing! So I pushed and pushed and pushed....Finally I just said "All done!" and we were. They play so good together. I was lucky enough too that there was a couple of 10 yr old girls feeling nuturing and took Katy most places with them. Walked her up the steps to the slide while the other caught her at the bottom...Woo hoo!



This is where Bo spent most of his time. Up and down these little monkey bars. He's pretty good at it, but I kept having to get Katy down. This is him up at the top.


This is him at the bottom! I saw it happened and it didn't look too bad, but he laid there forever. I finally got up to go check on him since he wasn't moving for so long. I got about 5 steps and he jumped up and headed back up.


Tetherball anyone?






1 comment:

Tairi said...

Great photos! Happy Birthday Dallin. You guys have a fun party house, birthdays all the time!