Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dalin!

Today is Dalin's 8th birthday. Unfortunately, my computer is having it's hard drive replaced so now I only have my kids computer for a few days. I'm not going to upload all the cute pictures of his birthday activities till later, but I did want to mention it. Speaking of my kids computer, what a nasty virus we just battled. Some genius people out there I tell ya. Someone got a pop up that said our computer was at risk so click here to protect it. Sure enough, that was the virus. Then the only thing you could pull up was the ad that asked you to buy this ANTI-virus to solve the problem. What a great idea. Create a virus, then offer to fix it for a price. Lucky for us we have the IT guy as a brother in law. This morning I begged them all to stop falling for all the "you won an IPod" and "you are the millionth visitor" etc. crap that screws up our computer. We'll see if it gets any better.

Movie Review - Friday we saw Bride Wars. I thought it was really cute, made me laugh and cry. Glade did plenty of laughing as well. He said for a chick flick, it wasn't torturous. That's good I guess. Kate Hudson is adorable as always and Anne Hatheway didn't bug me this time so I guess that's good.

Saturday night we had games night at our house which went well. Mexican food and some fun games. My kids behaved really well and I think everyone had a good time. Bunko is Thursday, that's always something to look forward to. Still don't have a gift though, I should get on that. Gotta go cut my bread. I let it rise too much so it fell a little. Stinky.

PS - I can't wait till all this inauguration crap is over. I can hardly stand to see any of it, which I have stayed clear. Still, just be done with it already!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I have to say I am opposite on the inauguration 'crap'. I'm addicted.

Jake and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Dalin! I want to go see that movie, glad to hear you liked it.

Unknown said...

I feel the same about the inauguration. Didn't watch any of it. I have cousins who are Obama worshiper and well, they had it out with one of my sisters on facebook today. Yikes. They finally did the agree to disagree thing.

Oh and about the virus thing, let me warn you there was a nasty one on facebook not that long ago. You got a post on your wall from one of your friends that said something like you've got to see this picture of you here at this site, and then it gave a link. Well, if you click on the link you got a nasty virus. Chris had to fix my sister's computer and my brother's computer. It took Chris hours working on the computers to get them fixed.