Friday, March 6, 2009

You Think it Can't Happen

This is Glade's cousin's child, we are so sad for her family:

A 2-year-old boy was killed Wednesday afternoon when his father hit him with a truck outside the Bagdad family home just north of Prescott.
Golden Brimhall, 36, was driving a 2006 Dodge 3/4-ton truck when he hit his son outside their home located in the 800 block of Murphy Street, said Dwight D'Evelyn, media relations coordinator for Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
The Sheriff's Office received a call about the incident around 4 p.m. Wednesday, and deputies discovered the boy in critical condition, D'Evelyn said.
Medical personnel were treating the boy at the time deputies arrived, D'Evelyn said.
The boy was taken to Yavapai Regional Medical Center in Prescott where he was pronounced deceased, D'Evelyn said.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so sorry! I can't even imagine what your whole family is going through. That is one of my worst nightmares. We'll keep his family in our prayers.

Lulu said...

Oh my heart breaks for this family...

Anonymous said...

Laurie, I am so sad to hear this. You always think "this can't happen to us", but it really can. Give Glade my sympathy. Dacia

Unknown said...

That is so sad.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine!

Camille said...

Hey that last comment was from me. I didn't know I was logged on under Jerel's name. :)

Jake and Jenny said...

What a heartbreak! I will keep your family and theirs in our prayers.