Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday, again

Yesterday I got to enjoy my birthday lunch with my mom. We had put it off so we could have a day with no babies and no deadlines for work. I started the day by going to the gym. I have been trying to do conditioning training instead of just running the whole time. I tried running at 8mph for a whole lap. Don't laugh, I'm not a fast runner. I was able to do it if I stayed focused on one thing the whole time. I like when I try new things and I can actually do them. We then met at Applebee's. I was so good! I ate chicken, broccoli and roasted potatoes. I even didn't hate it. After, she took me to the mall to pick up Chelsey, who had driven there all by herself! I did a little shopping for Katy then headed home for a quick nap.

Chelsey had to be to work by 5 so we had an early date with John and Tracie. We ate at Johnny Rockets then saw a movie. I was disappointed in Confessions of a Shopaholic. Understand, I did not have HIGH expectations, but I thought it would be cuter, or wittier or something. I just kind of wanted it to wrap up. Still a nice night out with friends.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am doing alittle bit of weight training if you want to join me.