Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

These are my cute cupcakes. This picture saved my Halloween. After taking this picture, my camera refused to take anymore. I was getting really frustrated when I noticed the little sign that said my battery was dead. If I had not decided to take pictures of these little guys, I wouldn't have known my battery was dead until it was too late to get it charged for the night. Whew!
This is Katy who insisted on trying on the spiderman hood. I thought it would freak her out, but she loved it. Her and Stephen are "finger fighting".
Good lookin' bunch, eh? This is the only picture I have of Chelsey. We all waited forever just for her to join us for this one.
Rhett and his best snarly pirate face.

Dalin showing his unbeatable ninja moves

Whitley gave up the princess dress and opted for the skeleton. My mom had dressed like this a few nights before and Whitley decided she wanted to be unrecognizeable, and she was.


My littlest Indian Princess, Katy. She wanted green paint in her hair like Bo so I had the great idea of making her hair into a green feather.

If you are thinking Stephen is Zorro, wrong. He is Zorro's arch nemisis. OR, Inigo Montoya, Princess Bride.



If you are thinking Nick has a costume on, wrong. Just Kidding, he is a surfer dude.


Bo as the green haired Buzz Lightyear. Everyone kept telling us his hair was supposed to be purple, but WHATEVER! "To infinity and beyond!"


My biggest Indian Princess, Brooklyn. She was ever so adorable with her little brades.


We had a great night trunk or treating. There was a pretty good turn out and they all had friends to be with. Katy just ran around eating candy. She didn't want to trick or treat. Every time she got some candy, she would cry until I opened it. I'm pretty sure she had about 12 suckers. I should have taken an after picture, ewwww. They all behaved and Whitley had a great time getting people to guess who she was. She even cause a little terror for a baby who wouldn't stop crying after she saw Whitley. Glade was in charge of the doughnut eating contest. No hands, no drinks, lots of powdered donuts. That was fun. Mom came with and helped pass out candy and chase after everyone. I love that. At the last minute I found my old Westwood football jersey from high school. I can't believe I was able to squeeze into it. I put two dark smudges under my eyes and went as a football player. Later Glade told me I looked really cute. Awww. We were home by 7:30, got cleaned up and just chilled for the rest of the night. Chelsey and Whitley both went with friends for more Halloween activities. It was a really great holiday.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

I loveed your kids costumes- Buzz had to be the fav- Bo's just so darn cute... had a good time with you guys tonight!

gena said...

It was cute to watch Saydie run and give Bo a big hug:) Loved the costumes!

Kristine said...

Love the pictures!!

Jake and Jenny said...

Cute costumes! For the record, I love doughnuts and that powdered one that I ate with my hands was no exception!

Tairi said...

Whitley looks so freaky...you did a great job on the makeup. What a fun halloween. You are so creative, those cupcakes look awesome.