Friday, November 7, 2008

Do you have a drawer like this?

Does anyone else have a drawer like this? I call it my "go to" drawer. Surely if I can't find something, there is one in here. That's how I got started on this today. I was looking for staples and couldn't find any. Well, there must be some in here! Nope. But holy cow, look what IS in here! Are you bored? Wanna play Seek and Find? Find these items:

Salt packet
gloves
twine
scout patches
Christmas ornament
mini paints
light bulbs
teeth
playing cards
lighter
ace bandage
super glue
sunscreen
my kids
golf ball
amazing race medal
wheels to a bed
2 watches
snacks
memory stick
lighter
gas drops
batteries
and lastly, how many remotes? - 6, totally unused
Not pictured: $14 in change found on the bottom


This is why I treasure this drawer. A bunch of crap that you just might be looking for someday!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't have a drawer like that...more like a whole house! :) How big was that drawer to hold all of that...including 6 remotes!?

I'm a huge basket person, so I have a bunch of baskets all over the house, in just about every drawer. They are SUPPOSED to keep things seperated, but all kinds of stuff gets thrown in them anyway.

Anonymous said...

Teeth? Whose teeth? Whatever happened to the Tooth Fairy? Is she in the drawer, too?

Heather said...

I have an adult junk drawer and a kids junk drawer and if you found $14 dollars in one just think what I might find in 2. I am to tired to look right now, but maybe a next week project.

Leslie said...

$14 is awesome! I bet your whole kitchen isn't messy because you DO have a go-to drawer and everything isn't out all over the place.

Kristine said...

I also have more than one drawer. I have several "spots" around my house. However, I have never "found" as much money as you did, I am impressed!

Lulu said...

TOTALLY have one of those drawers. It's called the junk drawer. But I won't list it's contents because then I will have to clean it.