Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So ya had a bad day....

Anyone singing along? A bad day would be too strong. How about a blah day. I absolutely love love loved the weather! And I loved being in my jammies all day. However, it just wasn't a great day. Partially because Katy is a little cranky. She has actually gone to sleep really well considering. I think she hasn't cried for more than 5 minutes ever. That's awesome. The rest of the day though, when she is sad or something, it has been hard to console her. My visiting teacher came today and she (Katy) just cried through most of the visit. By the end of the day, I just had a headache. I even went and picked my kids up still wearing jammies and no shoes. I decided to get my butt moving so I went and ran 3 miles for one last workout before the Turkey Trot. I'm less nervous about it for some reason. I know I can finish, it's just a matter of how long.

Tonight was pack meeting which I never look forward to going to. I went anyway and made it home to catch the rest of the Biggest Loser. I don't know why I keep watching. Amy deserves to go home, she made the stupid mistake last time. I just really dislike Vicki. I'm sad I have yet to feel a motivated bone in my body. Something needs to motivate me! Now I'm just tired with a headache and slight disappointment in something I used to love(the show). There's always tomorrow....for dreams to come true. Anyone singing now??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sun'll come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar!
Now, get off your duff and get moving - YOU CAN DO IT!
Good luck with the trot; I know you will knock 'em dead.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You and your family have so much to be thankful for. Love you!

Kathy said...

I'm sure you'll do great in the turkey trot, even if you don't beat the turkey. :-)

I'm totally hearing you on the motivation thing. I was very surprised to see that Vicky was actually kind of decent this week. Joe watched it with me and said, "Is that the one we hate?" and then she said something nice. Go figure.

<3 Ya!

Heather said...

I love that you go to pack meetings because it would not be fun for me without people like you there. Don't forget we had a good laugh!