Thursday, November 20, 2008

Workout

Here's the scoop on my workouts. They suck! Yesterday I decided to not run at all since it has really frustrated me lately. Instead, I went to the gym and did about 6 minutes on the spin cycle until I thought my legs might fall off. Then I did weight machines for arms and abs for about half and hour. I haven't done that in a long time. To finish I did 10 minutes on the rowing machine and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Today my arms hurt! I'm happy about that, at least my time wasn't wasted! This morning I walked around the zoo for and hour and a half so that was a little movement. Julia was kind enough to take pictures for me but not kind enough to leave me out of them! After seeing those, I decided I better go running this afternoon. I only did 3 miles, but combined with the zoo, I guess it's not too bad. Tomorrow is a day of rest because Saturday I'm doing a fun run (not sure how far it is). I really need to get serious about this again. Very frustrating.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I read the first line of this post and almost spit out my cereal it made me laugh. You are doing great, do get discouraged. Keep up the good work for both of us.

Lulu said...

ha ha- you are too critical of yourself. All of those pictures I took with you in them look great. And you're a workout-aholic.

Camille said...

Go Laurie, you can do it!! You can't stop now--you're my inspiration. :)