Friday, November 14, 2008

Summin' it up

More cute Bo stuff. Yesterday while driving to Costco, he asks if we can go to the North Pole. I tell him I don't know how to get there and it is very far away, you would need an airplane. Later that day, we were watching Miracle on 34the Street and it was the scene with Santa sitting on his throne at the store with all the kids waiting to see him. Bo pipes up "See, everyone knows how to get there but us!"

Fabulous jeans. I guess I have 'em. Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments. I shared the link to where I got them with my Bunko friends. I'm hoping they weren't just saying nice things to be nice. That's rude! But it was fun anyway.

Today I went to the gym. It doesn't matter if I walk, run, incline, sprint or whatever. If I go 3 miles, I burn 400 calories. I'm sure that didn't even begin to touch all the wonderful things I ate at Bunko. Then I came home and ate more Bunko leftovers. Go figure.

Tonight is the kids opening night for their play. We, along with Grandmas and Grandpa, are going to see it. Should be fun. Hopefully we can take pictures. I can't remember having any from last year, so I'm a little grim about the possibilities. I 'll at least have them in their costumes.

On a sad note, my stepmother's mom passed away yesterday. She was 90 and was not able to recover from a surgery she had had. I was not close to her, but my heart hurts for JoAnne and her siblings. I can surely say, I do not look forward to those days.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Oh Bo has started young with the santa talk. Jayce just barely this year started asking about the way things work and happen with Santa. And please share the jeans info with us too!!