Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date Night

Last night we had a date night, well, sort of. In a last minute switcheroo, I decided to take the girls to the mall to see Twilight. I didn't see it, I dropped them off. I'm seeing it tonight. I picked them up when it was over and took them with us to another mall. We also had some friends with us. Sounds like a weird date night, it kind of is. We have fun though. Lots to do and see. The girls were there 15 minutes when they were bored and wanted to go. Imagine that! They ended up in the bookstore while we walked the rest of the mall. I was very excited because I went looking for a Christmas dress for Katy. I haven't seen anything I loved that was reasonably priced. After thinking I was out of luck again, I poked my head into Gymboree. I don't love their clothes and normally can't afford them if I did. They had the cutest dress on sale. I fell in love with it. Glade, not so much. I bought it, with matching bows and a vest to match for Bo. I tried it on her this morning and I think Glade thought it was just a little cuter with her little dimpled face sticking out the top! I'll take pictures when they are all officially dressed up.

No comments: