Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poo Poo on the Potty!


NO, not me! Although I do...lol. Katy smelled poopy so I asked her and she said no. I checked her and she wasn't. A few minutes later, she came and patted her bum and said "poo". She hadn't gone yet so I asked if she wanted to go on the potty, which she has never done. She ran to the bathroom, lifted the lid and started pulling at her diaper. I sat her up there and she loved it. We sang a little and I tried grunting at her, but nothing. Every time I would ask if she wanted to get down, she said no. All of a sudden she got really tense and started crying. I felt really bad for her, but she was doing it! When it was all done, she thought it was pretty cool. We flushed and sang the "poo poo in the potty song". Of course we had to call dad and tell him. Very fun.


This morning Glade and I went running. My kids missed school to do two performances for other school children and Shelli took my little ones. We headed out and it wasn't too far before I was sucking wind like crazy. I swear I get worse every time I run. We made it the whole 6.2 miles in an hour and 18 minutes. I hated every one of those minutes. I just keep wondering when it won't feel so crappy. Just over a week till the turkey trot. I really don't want to be a wuss that day.


Normally on Tuesday I'm so excited to see the Biggest Loser. Not today. I'm a little apprehensive cuz I don't want to get all wound up again. I just want Vicki off and peace to abide. So many people making great changes and accomplishments and she ruins it all. Let's hope for the best.

8 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

Yeah! It is so fun to celebrate those little moments. Good for Katy!

Shelli said...

Already? Whoo-hoo and poor you all at the same time!

Heather said...

Yeah for potty progress, got to love that.

I read your post and immediately turned the tv to the biggest loser, 40 minutes late but had to see who Vicki was. You peeked my interest.

BTW tonight I pulled into the parking lot of the church to see Glade walking in with a bunch of kids and thought wow he must have given some kids a ride, and then realized they were all yours. LOL. 4 kids in mutual, holy moly.

Kathy said...

Yeah, Katy!

Biggest Loser stinks. I am so dissapointed in Amy. I don't want to watch it anymore. If you're going to "do something for yourself" get rid of the person who treats you like CRAP!!

Kathy said...

Heather, you didn't say and I'm curious, what did you think of Vicky?

Heather said...

ok darn it, I was watching it and helping my son with homework so I never figured out which one was her.

gena said...

Accomplishments and kudos to you! that's awesome :)

Leslie said...

I'm so jealous. We are the latest pottiers ever.
I'll be thinking of you on Thanksgiving during the Turkey Trot. You can do it!!
Les.