Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sabotage!

72 hour kit menu
OK, so sometimes your family can be really cruel and not even know it! On Sunday, SOMEONE brought their left over chocolate pie and left it in MY refridgerator. Not a very nice thing to do to someone who is trying really hard to lose weight. I resisted for two days and today could no longer do it. I ate it. And it sucks. I went to the gym, worked off 500 calories and then ate probably more than that in about 18.3 seconds. For future, there's really only one good place for that, the garbage! And that goes for anyone thinking they don't want it around their house anymore. Grrrrr.
Today was a fairly good one. Had two good nights of sleep in a row. That doesn't happen very often. Went to the gym this morning only it was extra good cuz my hubby came with! I was so happy. It's much easier to accomplish a goal when you work together. It was a little awkward, I like to talk, him, not so much. It was ok though, I just liked having him beside me. I just have to remember not to get mad when he loses 30lbs in the next 2 weeks. You know how men are. I have only lost 13 lbs, but I feel better. I don't see much difference in my body, but it must have come from somewhere. (my chest ) Anyway, I'm still determined and that's half the battle.
Bo was completely dry today. I hardly even have to remind him, he just goes on his own. It's soooo great. He has even woken up dry most of the time. Rhett was still sick today and Whitley just said she doesn't feel well. Man, I just want everyone to feel better. It's been almost 6 weeks straight that we have had someone sick.
Today was crazy scout day. I'm in the car about every 45 min dropping off or picking up someone. This goes on from 3 pm till 7.
I never fix dinner on this day. We call it "fend for yourself" day. Makes a mess of my kitchen, but no one is here to eat all at the same time so it works. Got caught up on my scripture reading today. I'm actually 5 pages ahead. WooooHooo!
Tomorrow I am going to Costco to get the 72hr kits. I always love that. It's great to pile up the cart with tons of wierd, unrelated stuff. Makes people look. Oh, by the way, Brooklyn and Dalin did a really good job on FHE. Kinda funny though. They prepared some summary questions and they would barely let us answer before moving on to the next one. No discussion, just movin on! They tried though and I know it always makes them feel good when they accomplish it.
Lastly, I have never been a "Biggest Loser" watcher, until this year. I really hate the end. On other shows, its all about the money so you don't feel too bad when someone goes home. This show is different. It makes me cry every time. They have all done amazing. Truly inspiring.

3 comments:

SherriH said...

Yeah for my little buddy Bo. Just one question, with 11 people in the house, are you all ever healthy at the same time? I mean really!

Congrats on the 13lbs. Are you doing anything other than excersing and watching what you eat?

I would find out who left the chocolate pie and I would have to send them a BIG box of choclates to say thanks.

I really like that you took up blogging. I like to read about others lives. I read this lady who has six kids - her page is linked on my page. She is hilarious!!

Gotta go squeeze out another blog to keep up with you. Chat later!!

Leslie said...

Holy crap! Two huge entries in a row. I LOVE IT. The only thing that would make it better is more pictures. ;)
Les.
P.S. Thanks for the 72-hour kit reminder!

Heather said...

Laurie I need to get my gym schedule back on track so I can go with you. I have been going in the middle of the day. I think I am going to really try the morning classes, let me know if you are interested.