Thursday, April 3, 2008

What I learned Today

What I learned today was:

-to appreciate the little things your spouse does (taking Rhett to orchestr at 7:15am)
-babies like to poop in clean diapers
-roaches eat their dead (witnessed that one)
-good friends cut your hair on a moments notice
-swiffers were not meant for people with actual kitchens and actual dirt
-mopping earnes me 2 pts on Weight Watchers (might have cleaner floors from now on)
-you CAN miss a teenager
-falling asleep with a baby's chubby cheek on your own (chubby) cheek is blissful
-one bad url can cause a lot of frustration
-I know basically NOTHING about geography
-there isn't a single pair of REALLY cute shoes in this city
-Webkins cost $15 (what a waste)
-never trust a phone # written down by an 8 yr old
-dimples are the best!
-compared to others, I have a really boring life!

2 comments:

SherriH said...

ok, I want to know what kind of life I have if yours is boring. With 9 kids how can life ever be boring?

How did you get your background like that. I want something cool but I am too stupid to figure it out.

Leslie said...

Awwww...these are good things, and not boring. For real.

CUTE blog!! I tried to follow the instructions and ended up with a totally white, boring old Minima blog. I guess that URL thing is important after all. Back to the drawing board. :)
Les.