Monday, April 28, 2008

uneventful

An uneventful Saturday night. Glade worked till 9 pm so I spent the evening scrapbooking for my Grandma. I'm really starting to be excited about it. Chelsey spent the entire weekend at another Stake's youth conference and didn't get back till Sunday morning. Had our normal big Sunday breakfast, but I was smarter about it for myself. Got to church on time, forgot my camera for our activity days project, had to run home.
Katy is so hard at church, she just wants to run. Only 3 more months till nursery. They announced that another Temple will be built in Gilbert. That is very exciting. I'm sure it will be awhile and hopefully we will still live out here! Had to get my temple recommend renewed after church. Still got a little nap before everyone showed up for Sunday dinner. It was taco night. In trying not to ruin my week, I made a chicken breast, seasoned it with taco seasoning, put it on a whole wheat tortilla with low fat cheese. I still got to have tacos, but I was able to stay within my points for the day. I even had a point left over!
Today had a slow start, I was up quite a bit in the night with my allergies. I took some Benadryl about 3:30 and I guess it really knocked me out. Glade came in to say he was leaving about 7:10. I totally missed prayer and scriptures. I hate when he doesn't wake me up. He says I'm a big girl, but you can't just wake yourself up! Anyway, was able to get to the gym and have a good workout. We are going to McDonalds tonight for Bo's birthday so I'm carefully planning my points so I can eat there tonight. He is sooo excited. After the gym, we went and bought a "cake" (cupcakes)for him. Now I just have to wrap all his presents. I don't love that job.
Aha Moment: Talking to my sister-in-law on Sunday, I asked her about something and she said "Just from what I read on your blog" People read your blog! Of course we all know that, but actually WHO reads your blog...hmmmmm. I just forget that sometimes. Glad to have you Sherry!
Disclaimer: No spellcheck working today, not responsible for my own ignorance.

2 comments:

gena said...

You are so good to stay on top of your points! I'm not doing the points thing, but I find myself cheating more than I should:)

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day, and it never showed up. I don't know what I did wrong, but I figured I would try it again. Basically, I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog just about every day, since you are one of the few who actually update almost everyday. =)