Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Monday, la la la la la

Saturday night turned out really fun. It's always interesting to learn about new people. It's amazing how different everyone is and yet our lives are so much the same. Good friends are hard to come by, but this ward is filled with a lot of wonderful people. We went to an Italian restaurant where I ate way too much and then out for ice cream(courtesy of my husband). Luckily I was really full so I only ate half of the little one I got. Our mall trip was successful. We had fun and everyone came home with something cute. A nice girls day out. Didn't get my nap though,missed that one.
Sunday was a little hectic. We had breakfast for dinner, so for breakfast, I thought maybe we should have mac and cheese or something. Glade didn't like that idea so much so we had waffles. The only problem with waffles at our house is that we have one little waffle iron, so it was a really lonnnnnng breakfast. Getting to church is always a little bit of a chore. We were actually early today! Sacrament was great, I love Bro. Cluff. I could listen to him speak forever. Chelsey held Katy (who slept) through the whole meeting so that wrestling match was eliminated as well. My boys always fight over who's week it is to sit by me. I hate that. I love that they want to sit by me, but I always feel bad for who's turn it ISN'T. So sad. I'm now team teaching with Cyndy in primary, which should be fun. I will still get to go to Relief Society every other week so that's good. We have very sweet girls in our class. The boys are a little bit of a handful, but nothing out of the ordinary. Today was extra special because Stephen has turned 12 which means he was ordained a Deacon. I was so proud of him. Sitting in on that was a very spiritual event for me.

Came home and finished off my left over lasagna. Then it happened. All my will power and self control went right out the window. We had gotten Costco chocolate cake for Stephen's birthday. That day I only ate half of a little piece. Today I tried to do the same thing. Not so good. I just kept thinking, one more little bite. So disappointing. Not to mention, I really felt sick. I haven't eaten that much crap at one time in a really long time. So I felt guilty and sick, that's some good cake, huh? To make up for it, I just didn't eat any dinner, which was Ok since I really don't love breakfast food anyway. I just drank a diet Pepsi instead. I was really proud of myself for staying out of the kitchen. I still ate way too much, don't get me wrong!

Tonight we are going to the ball game for Stephen's b-day party. I'm kind of excited about that. We are taking all the boys plus 2 of his friends. Well, gotta head out to the gym, work off that cake. I wish I was gutsy enough to try one of the classes. I'm just comfortable on the treadmill. What if I totally poop out 15 minutes in to the class, embarrassing!

4 comments:

SherriH said...

You need to work on getting into a class. They are fun and you have others in there that will support and push you.

Have fun at the ball game tonight. Sounds like your weekend was at chaotic as ours.

Wouldn't it be fun if we lived close enough to be chaotic together! YIKES!!

Heather said...

Ok next week we are totally doing a class together. We can do a weight class that isn't to draining the first time. We will just be sore and not be able to sit on the toilet for a few days. That is a good sore though.
I saw Chelsey holding your baby in church, I kept thinking I wish I had a camara to take their picture because they looked so sweet.

Windi Hesler said...

Guten Morgen! Arizonian Cuz,

I just thought I would drop by this morning and write a little something to ya. Since I've been reading your blogs and taking in all the stuff about your working out and losing weight, I too have been inspired to do the same. So keep those progress reports a comin' cause you are inspiring me to push myself. Well I can't stay long here gotta go to work. I pray you have a great Tuesday and God Bless!

Camille said...

Nothing could be as bad as when I fell down in my step class last week--yep, a total digger. lol I hope you had fun.