Saturday, April 26, 2008

Funny Funny Funny

Last night we went out with some friends and saw a movie. I was a little skeptical since I have gotten pretty sensitive to vulgarity and stuff like that. This movie was soooo funny I was crying and even snorted! I won't say it didn't have any swearing because it did, however, it didn't feel offensive. The movie was Baby Mama. I know, looks goofy and I really don't like the blond, but it was hilarious. I haven't left a movie giggling in a long time. One of those quotable ones. Maybe I just needed a good laugh, but I would definitely recommend it. And just for info: licorice is not that "good" of a treat. By figuring it out, I could basically swap a chocolate for a stick of licorice. Which one would I choose..hmmmm. NO Brainer!


This morning we got up and got right to work on Saturday chores. Chelsey, Stephen and Nick are all gone which leaves poor little Cinderella(aka Whitley) all a lone for the day. While I was sweeping the kitchen floor, Bo wanted to help so I gave him a rag and told him to wipe down the chairs. He whined "I want MY rag". You don't have a rag, they are all the same I tried explaining. He kept insisting I bought him one for Christmas. Again I assured him I hadn't. He kept whining 'I want MY rag, the Mickey Mouse one". I still have no idea why he thinks he has a Mickey Mouse rag. FINALLY, it hits me. Yesterday, I bought paper goods for his birthday next week. I told him that I bought a Mickey Mouse table CLOTH. Ahhhhhh, now I got it. Unfortunately, he doesn't. After much explaining (I shoulda just taken it out of the package) he lets it go. He is very excited about his birthday. He has been talking about it since Dalin had his birthday in January. We are going to McDonald's with just our family to have a little party for him. He will love it.

Well, the day is half over and I still haven't made it to the gym and my taxi job is calling. I guess maybe my date night will have to be there. Happy Saturday!

No comments: