Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To Think or NOT

Ok, do children actually have brains in those little heads? This is what my son did since he didn't have a book at school today.


Can I just mention these are brand new, worn once jeans. Grrrrrrrrr!

On the lighter side, What a beautiful day! I love wind. A cool windy day is almost euphoric to me. My boys took advantage and got out the ol' Diego kite I bought for Bo. Can I also say, I love having a yard! Just a note, before I even finished this post, the kite is loose and stuck in the wires (sigh)

The Biggest Loser

So Yeah for Ali! This is my first year watching the biggest loser and I have become extremely addicted. I'm not sure what I'll do now that it's over. It has been such an inspiration for me. I honestly felt bad for all of them. They are all winners and I hated hearing otherwise. I really liked Roger too. Then to have Mark lose by 1 lb! But I also loved Bernie and basically, they all deserved it. Sheesh, what a ride. So speaking of losing, I haven't been able to go to the gym at all this week. It's starting to wig me out a little. Everyday something has come up and gotten in my way. Those somethings mainly are my children's activities. I keep telling myself, "I'm the mom, they come first", but it's hard sometimes. Luckily my scale is still being nice to me. I just have to work really hard to stay within my points since I'm not burning any extra. Today we got DVR! I know, I'm really behind on all this technical stuff. We barely even watch tv so I'm not sure when we will use it, but hey, we can if we want to!


This is for my cousin Windi and Kaylin. This is our dog Jack. He is a white, American Shepherd with some Husky in him. He wouldn't budge much for me to get a good pic of him. Mostly he just does this!



5 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh those pants crack me up. Especially thinking they are new. yikers.

Windi Hesler said...

Hey I understand completely about your aggrevation with the newly graffitied pants. Except with Kaylin it was a brand new pair of shoes. What are they thinking?

Anyway, thanks for the picture of Jack. Shugar would love to meet him. I actually stated that Shugar is a German Shephard and really she is a full blooded American Shephard. Hey, she is as smart or smarter than your average Shephard so what's the dif. LOL So I know you understand my panicing over her being lost coming over here to Germany. This dog is like my baby and we love her sooo much. I will have to post a picture of my sweet loving Shugar and her playmate Silohette. Silohette is a miniature Schnauzer. They are a riot. It's like having two toddlers in the house. I love your yard! I hope someday we can visit all of you there in Arizona. It would be a blast!

SherriH said...

Hey, all your kid did was write on his pants, my son got bored in school and "accidentally" cut his jeans with a pair of scissors. Worn once!! UGH!!

Your lucky your dog doesn't move, at least you can get a picture of him. Mine won't sit still long enough for a good pic of the any of them. Coco is the only one that I might be able to get a good pic of. I will have to see if I can get some pics posted.

I still haven't found the instructions for the straw stars. Try grandma, she might know. You are talking about the ones that you run ribbon through and tie tehm and make a BIG star right. I'm still looking.

Catch up with ya later.

gena said...

Can I have your scale?! Good for your sor stickin' to your goals!

Lulu said...

I too love biggest loser, and was THRILLED when Ali won. Although I was very surprised at how much she lost in the end! I thought she was a twig already!! As far as the pants go- did you try hairspray yet?