Friday, April 25, 2008

Big Fat 0

Well, I didn't lose any weight this week which is very frustrating since I stayed within my points and worked out every day but 1. I'm going to try to tell myself that this was the week my muscle started weighing something. Three pounds is my new goal. I really want it.

Yesterday totally sucked. I made a whole lot of decisions that I thought were very sacrificial and selfless and yet in the end I missed everything. I really don't get the justice in that. I guess life is truly not a bed of roses. Ah well, I must get over it or today will be just as yucky. My big kids are home today so I have them working on some projects. That's always nice.

Have ya heard of the "rice shortage"? I just have to mention it cuz it was cracking me up yesterday. I heard that Sam's Club would only let you buy a certain amount of rice. I will admit that when I went to Costco, I bought a couple of bags. I have a lot of rice already. But later that day, I was reading an article on MSN about it and then the comments that readers leave. I couldn't tear myself away! We live in a country with a lot of STUPID people. I couldn't believe all the different thoughts and angles people were taking on this subject. Oh MY! It was certainly entertaining reading. My thoughts in the end......Food Storage, gardening, budgeting, staying out of debt, scriptures. Any of that sound like new news? Nope. "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear."

1 comment:

SherriH said...

not losing any weight is not so bad. You have done so well. Look at it as "I haven't gained any back and I feel so much better"

I wish I could keep losing I haven't lost a pound in 2 weeks. I feel bloated and HUGE around the mid-section. Nothing feel good on me for some reason. I'm hoping to be back to losing some more weight before you guys get here.