Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chuck and the white house

This is my conversation with Bo this morning:

Bo: Can a girl be "Chuck"? (for some reason he loves that name)
Me: Not really, it's a boy name. I have an Uncle Chuck, when we go to Illinois, I'll introduce you.
Bo: Do you know where he lives?
Me: Yep, but you have never been there.
Bo: What color is his house?
Me: White.
Bo: White??? I've never seen a white house before. White houses are silly.
Bo: Does it have pointy parts on the roof?
Me: Yes.
Bo: Yes!! That means it's sort of like ours. Is there a little bit of yellow?
Me: No, I think it's gray.
Bo: I see our house, there it is!!

Not another mention of Chuck or white houses.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Amazing how quickly a kid can fade in and out of conversations isn't it. Have to love the curiousity though.