Monday, December 1, 2008

Sharing

Last night we went to an AMAZING concert at our Stake center. It got me to thinking about how to make this Christmas a really good one. Along with some other ideas, I had this one: I'm going to share with you my Traditions Christmas Book. Each day until Christmas it has an attribute that we should try to have or live etc. I decided I would post each days attribute and a little excerpt from the book. Like all things good, they are meant to be shared! Maybe one will especially touch someone and make their Christmas just a little bit more meaningful. We decided to read a chapter each day in place of our normal scripture study. There are scriptures involved in every chapter so we are not totally slacking off! I hope my family enjoys it as much as I have so far (I read ahead). Since it is officially December, I can say Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I think that's a great idea! I can't wait. Love the Christmas card banner. :)
Les.

Jake and Jenny said...

We missed the Christmas Concert. It is neat to have fun family traditions, especially when they are centered on the real meaning of Christmas.