Monday, December 8, 2008

Temple Lights

Sunday night after dinner, we ventured over to the Temple to see the lights. It was just cool enough to feel chilly without being uncomfortable. We went right when the concert was going on which I thought would be a mistake, but it actually turned out good. Most people were sitting so there wasn't as much of a crowd to maneuver through. The kids were mostly good. We had two extra little guys that we have been watching on Sunday nights. We just had everyone grab a "buddy" and it worked out really well. We did a fairly quick loop around the grounds and headed home. My pictures didn't turn out so well because I forgot to take off my extra zoomy lens. I had to stand really far back to take a normal picture and then people would walk in front so I didn't get much. One funny of the night. Both Bo and our extra little one needed to go potty right as we were leaving. We weren't by the bathrooms, actually across the main road by the park. We decided to let them pee in the grass. The first one went then Bo pulled down his jeans but didn't stand back up. I was afraid he was going to go right on his pants so I pulled him upward just as he started to pee. The funny part. The other little guy was standing right in front of him and it went right on his leg. I felt really bad, but it was FUNNY! Bo kept saying it was OK because it was a assident. I couldn't quit giggling. Poor Max.

Katy on her perch. Again, she had cute hair but pulled it out.

The kids were reading a little plaque in front of the manger scene. Dalin didn't bring a jacket so luckily we had this little blanket that he tied around his head.



Stephen and Rhett as "buddies".


Our traditional family picture at the Temple.

All the kids while we were waiting for Glade to park the van.






2 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

I love the "buddies". That is a super cute family picture! That is neat that you go every year. We try to get there every year and then have hot chocolate after.

Leslie said...

I love that picture! I keep forgetting how skinny you and Glade are getting. Looking good!
LEs.