Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Playing House

This is an excerpt from my friend Julia's blog. She watched Bo and Katy while I was away. This is too cute and very predictable from these two. They are true friends.

Lainy is a lovable kid by nature. But when she runs into another such child, the friendship seems to explode with joy. Lainy and her friend Bo are quite a sight when they spot each other from across the room. Squeals and running, then the embrace. As if the time passed in absence was 2 years and not 2 days.
Bo and his darling little sister Katy visited for a few hours last week...

Playing House:

Bo: You be the mom... "Hey honey..."
Lainy: No, I'm the mom.
Bo: I know, you're the mom and I call you honey sometimes.
Lainy: No, I'm the mom and you call me babe.

There wasn't a single squabble to be heard that day.