Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Elementary Christmas Program

Last night was our school's Christmas concert. They always do such a great job, very organized and quick moving. This year only Rhett, Brooklyn and Dalin were in it. We took the rest of the kids to watch against their will. Glade ended up bringing Katy home early. Of course, when I tried to take my first picture, it wouldn't. No battery again. It has only been a month so I think someone has been taking pictures when I'm not here (Whitley). Anyway, I snuck to the back and plugged in my charger for about 8 minutes and it gave me enough to get a few pictures of each one. Whew! I haven't figured out how to take good pictures in the dark yet. They are very blurry. I thought it was funny how in one picture they each look like they are bored to death and the other they are smiling and happy.

Rhett looked grouchy through the first couple songs, but then livened up. I think he yawned while singing at least 5 times!


Brooklyn bored, this is before they actually started singing. She was very animated once they started.

Dalin in his grouchy picture. He only sang about half the time. I always wonder where is mind is the rest!












4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so fun your school does that and even better that they call it a "Christmas" program. I love your kids.

Leslie said...

How fun. I like the red/black/white theme. It looks so nice even though no one matches!
Les.

Jake and Jenny said...

Cute pictures, it is funny to think about what they are thinking! This is a busy time with everything going on but I am trying to enjoy each moment.Thanks for the reminders!

Lulu said...

Sheesh- I was as far back as you and you got great shots! Dalin is always a fun one to watch- and it was a fantastic program- I too love the fact that it was filled with songs of Christmas and not just winter!