Wednesday, December 10, 2008

He won! He won!

Ok, redundant and maybe not even that exciting, but to me it is. Stephen won the school Geography Bee again this year. Last year it came as a surprise, but this year I was a little anxious. He had football after school so I couldn't even ask him. I happened to see one of his teachers outside when I picked up the other kids so I asked her. She said it went 12 rounds. The last three were tie breaker. Now he takes a written test to see if he qualifies for the state competition. Wooo Hooo Stephen

These pictures were taken while Mr. Lee presented him with his medal and certificate. He told him he could choose any girl he wanted to come and put the medal on him and give him a kiss on the cheek. I think Stephen chose one of his teachers. I couldn't hear what he said and I haven't talked to him since so I'm dying to see if he said that or Mr. Lee. It was cute. Anyway, way to go Stephen.





5 comments:

Heather said...

WoooooHoooo is right. That is so exciting.

Shelli said...

Wow! That is not something I could even attempt. Way to go, Stephen!

Jake and Jenny said...

Great Job Stephen! That is so awesome!

Leslie said...

Awesome!!

Kristine said...

That is INCREDIBLE!! Congrats to Stephen!