Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally...

For I think maybe the first time this season, I have finally felt a little inspiration from the Biggest Loser. I regret that it took this long...thanks Vicky....but tonight I felt like maybe I can finish this project. I wanted to be at my goal weight by Christmas or at least by March, a year from when I started. Unfortunately, I'm only half way there. I have completely slacked these past 5 months. The holidays is a really difficult time to get started again, but I think I can do it. Back to the show, I'm totally torn between Ed and Heba. Part of me wants to vote for Ed just cuz he's such a good guy to his wife. The other part of me wants to vote for Heba just to honor his request, for being such a nice guy. I decided not to vote at all! I also would love for Bob to have a winning season, but I really want Michelle to win. What a crazy season.

Today was filled with preparations for my trip in less than 2 days! I'm starting to get nervous about the whole did I forget or how's it going to work. Tomorrow I have crammed in a lot of last minute stuff including getting my nails done...yikes! I guess if I go with not perfect nails, it won't change much. I'm so excited! We have 2 days of just traveling which kind of stinks, but truly, just the uninterrupted time together will be SO great. I worry for my mom, that's a lot on her plate. I know she can handle it, but I want her to want to come back when it's all said and done..lol. Love you mom! I'm sure all will be well, just getting a little emotional about leaving my family, as always. I just want it to be here!

1 comment:

Jake and Jenny said...

I couldnt beleive that Vicky doesnt eat any vegtables! It was a good show last night and you got to see a softer side of them. That is so fun that you are getting away!