Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If you can't say anything nice...

The Biggest Loser....I was not at all impressed with the makeovers. They really didn't look that different. I'm not just being petty here, but Heba a size 14?? Anyone else out there a little shocked by that? As far as Vicky goes....If you can't say anything nice...and I'll leave it at that. A loser of a show this season for sure.

Today I have activity days at my house, our Christmas party. I decided to finish putting out Christmas decorations, but now I don't want to do anything. I keep calculating the hours seeing how I can fit it all in LATER. My decor is all in place, but now I'm left with the mess. I also keep thinking of things I still need for the party. I guess I didn't plan that well. I need to just go at light speed and finish it so it won't nag at me all day. Easier said than done. Where's a little fairy when you need one??

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't have anything nice to say about the makeovers or the show...so I won't say anything...but it's all floating around in my head. Is that just as bad??

Kathy said...

P.S. I love how your headers always match your background.

Heather said...

ok I fell asleep watching BL last night but I did find out who Vicki was and was glad I fell asleep and didn't have to watch her the whole time. I feel the same about the makeovers.

Lulu said...

No holding back here- the red hair on her was awful. And she has a nasty attitude.

Leslie said...

I had Activity Days at my house today, too. We cleaned up a bajillion Nursery toys and made them placemats for snack time. It went really well. I hope yours did too!
Les.

Camille said...

I am totally with ya girl--there is NO way that Heba is a size 14? And I love Reneee, but there is now way that she is 172 pounds and a size 8. I'm sorry. I don't believe any of it.