Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Three times??

Wow, third post in a day! It's been a great baby day. I guess more could be great if you keep the right mindset. Here is my 3rd cute baby happening today. I was sitting watching Idol, more on that later, and I heard belly laughing coming from my two little ones. They were in the tub together so I was a little nervous to go see what was so amusing. This -

They were dipping there faces down into the bubbles and coming back up with beards. They couldn't see themselves, but they were laughing uncontrollably! When was the last time you took a bath with your good friend and made bubble beards?

3 comments:

Lulu said...

*laugh* bubble beards. Your kids are getting big.

Heather said...

I spare you by not answering your last question. Ü

Your kids are so funny, that is the best part of being a kid. I love it.

gena said...

young or old, bubble baths are the best! Your babies are so cute with their beards:)